Registered Manager Nurse Qualified
A fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager which has arisen near Farnham, Surrey. Domus are currently working with a nationwide market leading care provider in the learning disability sector, who are looking for an experienced Manager to join their dedicated staff team at one of their nursing services near Farnham.
The service is a residential nursing home for adults with a range of complex needs including acquired brain injury, behavioral support, physical disabilities and learning disabilities.
They are looking for a proven manager with a nursing qualification and someone who has been previously registered with CQC who has overseen successful inspections previously.
The successful candidate will be paid £45,000 per annum.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service.
* Be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN (RGN, RMN or RNLD).
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database!!