Registered Staff Nurse
Location: East Sussex
Salary: Up to £30k per annum + benefits
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for passionate, motivated experienced Nurses to embark on an exciting new journey with us as Registered Staff Nurse
My client is dedicated to ensuring our colleagues are just as well looked after as our patients and therefore in return offer a very competitive salary with excellent pension and benefits.
You will play a valuable part in coaching and mentoring Nurses, HCA's and other members of the team whilst supporting the Ward Manager in ensuring the efficient running of the Ward. Delivering the highest quality patient care will be your priority
- To actively function as part of the nursing team to deliver the highest standard of care and to provide a seamless service for patients, visitors and staff.
- To contribute to the general management of the Centre, out-of-hours where necessary.
Key duties will include:
- To deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To participate in the management of the clinical area and ensure a high-quality service is delivered to the patient and their relatives.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other member of the multidisciplinary team to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode.
- To be actively involved in nursing research projects in support of clinical practice, and participate with the Sister in the conceptual development of nursing practice, including the development and formulation of evidence-linked multidisciplinary care pathways.
- To assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated
- Qualification in relevant specialty
- At least 1 year post basic experience
- Up to date sound clinical surgical knowledge.
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse Desirable Qualifications
- Awareness of legislative requirements about H & S
- ALS certificate
Key employee benefits:
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Excellent Induction Plan
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Free uniform
For more information and or to apply please call Rob Legg on and or email