My client is a secure and growing business with an international client base who operate within the aviation and defence sector. They are seeking a Bid Manager to assist them with their long term growth plans and build upon existing relationships.
The post holder will be responsible for managing bids as part of the International Bid Team to secure ongoing business in both a proactive and reactive way. There will be a keen focus on new business and increasing the overall market share of the company.
• Support the Sales Team in securing new business through the commercial and technical tender response
• Manage the bidding interface between departments
• Liaise with the wider team to translate technical specifications into bid/tender material
• Ensure proposals are produced in-line with proposal timescales
• Organise and chair formal bid reviews
• Working with the Senior Bid Manager maintain Microsoft Dynamics and the CRM database
• Previous experience as a Bid Coordinator or Bid Manager (essential)
• Experience in production and managing bids from RFQ to Award (essential)
• Degree educated or industry equivalent (essential)
• Strong commercial understanding (essential)
• Free to travel on an Ad-hoc basis both nationally and internationally (essential)
This position would be suitable for either an established Bid Manager or Bid Coordinator looking for a step up into a respected and growing business with and international client base and opportunity to travel. The position comes with a circa £35,000pa salary.