Commercial Finance Analyst
We are recruiting for a leading Professional Services company who are currently going through an exciting period of change.
This role will play a key part in this process by providing the management team with vital profit analysis and will help to shape the business focus and direction.
- To understand the Management Accounts and be able to translate them into operational performance.
- Liaise with the IT team to draw reports in order to effectively analyse finance performance.
- Identify problem areas, track and analyse trends, devise and deliver solutions to prevent future problems.
- Collect data from diverse internal sources with a verity of tools in order to answer business questions and present to management.
- Manage the production and internal distribution of regular routine reports.
- Manage commission schemes for all staff and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide a level of cover for Management Accounting tasks.
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified.
- Management Accounts experience.
- Confident and persuasive communicator, both in writing and verbally including strong influencing skills.
- Adept at detailed research, finding patterns and correlations.
- Able to Liaise effectively with people at all levels.
- Able build strong relationships with challenging stakeholders.
- Delivery driven and passionate about results.