Sales Ledger Assistant - £25k
Our client is an award winning research, data and branding company that offer bespoke services to each of their clients to maximise engagement with their audiences requires a Sales Ledger Clerk to maintain the smooth running of the Sales Ledger function for all 3 operating companies within the group.
Working within a finance team of 6, this role will oversee Work in Progress and the credit control function while working closely with the Assistant Accountant with any adhoc tasks that come up. The ideal candidate will have experience with dealing with a high number of invoices, to be a logical thinker, is able to work under pressure and work within tight deadlines.
- Raising both sales and intercompany invoices
- Recording purchase orders into the CRM
- Producing accrued income reports
- Managing aged debitors and chasing outstanding amounts
- Resolving sales invoices issues
- Producing weekly debtors report for the CEO and Group Financial Controller
- Adhoc support to the Assistant Accountant and Management Accountant.
It is essential that Sales Ledger Assistants have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally you will have 12 months’ previous sales ledger experience within a similar organisation
- Previous experience of Paprika software would be beneficial
- Good excel skills
- Good telephone manner, preferable with some experience in credit control
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team and independently
A good benefits package is provided and the opportunity for study support for the right person, this is a great opportunity for someone to move their career forward.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Simply360 recruit Accounting and PR Professionals for Media and Technology Sectors