Junior Legal Cashier - Manchester City Centre
Legal Cashier – Manchester City Centre
My client, a highly regarded national law firm is currently looking to strengthen their team with the addition of a legal cashier. The firm has a strong presence across the northwest specifically in Manchester city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a market leading firm.
- Processing account transactions including the reconciliation of accounts;
- Inter account transfers, bank reconciliations, CHAPS and BACS payments,
- Processing Legal Aid bills, banking and payments;
- Financial administrative duties; and
- Useful knowledge or experience would include use of Microsoft Excel & Word and use of the SOS Legal Practice Management system;
The Candidate skills
- Basic understanding of SRA Accounts Rules;
- Minimum of one years legal cashier experience in a legal practice;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Experience of bank reconciliations, client billing, daily banking, posting receipts and payments to the accounts system;
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management; and
- Experience in using online banking software.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing and office support specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.