Research & Development Publications Assistant
We are recruiting for a Research & Development Publications Assistant to work for a Training Provider who develop and deliver a neuroscience based approach to working with children’s social and emotional development. Typical service users include professionals working in education, social care and health care.
Due to on-going expansion, there is now a vacancy for a full- time Research & Development Publications Assistant to join a busy office set in beautiful grounds in Newton Abbot. This role will report directly to the R&D Publications Manager. The key purpose of the role is to oversee R&D projects and publications.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and precision
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to develop sophisticated editing skills, appreciating the importance of the appropriate tone of voice, identifying subtleties in language and incorporating scientific language into training and support materials
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Sound administration skills
- Methodical and organised with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Experience in e-learning and e-learning platforms such as Litmos and Storyline
- Experience in a training or education environment
- Degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Annual pay review
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Fun fund for company events
- Subsidised use of hydrotherapy pool
- On-site parking
Employment will be subject to:
- Receipt of two references, one of which must be from your most recent employer
- Confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK
- The satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS
- Satisfactory completion of probationary period
Due to the location of the offices a driving licence would be desirable.
Please apply by submitting your CV and suitable candidates will receive a call from a Brite Services Consultant to discuss further.