Our client, a well established food manufacturer who serve the food service / retail industry across the UK and Europe, are looking for an experienced Stock Controller to join their team based in the Rochdale area.
They are seeking an experienced Stock Controller who is looking for their next challenge, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business offering a great opportunity to develop and progress your career as the company are undergoing a great period of growth.
They are looking for someone who will thrive in a dynamic fast moving environment showing initiative and ability to think on your feet.
You will play a key role in ensuring that internal stock control systems are in place, establishing processes and implementing systems. You will develop and implement stock control systems and processes to ensure the department runs smoothly.
- You will be responsible for identifying any potential supply issues and supplier management.
- You will be responsible for establishing and implementing stock control systems
- The Stock Controller will need to train staff with regards to stock control
- Within this role it is important you have great communication skills and are able to build relationships with all departments.
- Administrative and computer skills are a must due the demands of this role - if you have SAP experience and Excel skills that is an added bonus!
- A great eye for details and a previous experience of working in the food industry is a must.
- Ensure incoming goods are correct and all PO's and supplier invoices are checked.
- Support the business with driving innovation throughout the stock control function and team.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar role and preferably from a chilled background, it is essential you have good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
As with all fast-moving process manufacturing environments this role requires a tough-minded individual who can think on their feet. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you are committed, highly organised, thorough and methodical with a robust, can-do attitude.
- Excellent career progression and a solid career path
- Competitive Salary
This position would suit a motivated, committed and ambitious candidate as there is the possibility of extensive career progression within this business.