Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Are you an Construction Recruitment Consultant? Do you feel you are stuck within your role? If you answered YES any of the above questions then this is the role for you.
Please only apply to this role if you have the relevent recruitment experince as we will not be progressing any applications with out recruitment experience.
I am currently working with a well-established construction agency based in central London. They are looking for experienced Construction Recruitment Consultant who has at least one year’s worth of experience within Temp Construction Recruitment.
My Client is an construction recruitment consultancy that specialize in the temp and contract role across the industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new client business.
- Writing and posting adverts to attract new candidates.
- Creating and following a business plan to ensure you achieve the goals set.
- Account management - meeting with clients and candidates to ensure their needs are met.
- Learning the sector to become an expert within the field to ensure you can relate to candidates and clients.
- Meeting KPI’s set by management
The client is looking for someone who is the following:
- Solid and experienced Construction Recruitment Consultant
- They ability to hit and exceed targets on a consistent basis
- Ideally 2 years’ experience and proven billing ability at the same company
- Team player and ability to hit the ground running
In return, there is a very lucrative commission structure and a salary range between £25k-£35k.
If you are interested or would like to hear more, please apply to this advert with your most updated CV and I will arrange a time that is suitable for us to discuss the role further. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive agency which encourages promotion of their consultants!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEARS WORTH OF RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE