Project Manager - Tech Start Up - Energy Efficiency - Fuel Poverty - Housing Associations
Job Title: Project / Account Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Term: Permanent, Full Time
Package: Salary + Performance Related Pay + Share Options Scheme
Location: SW London (Earlsfield)
Q-Bot is looking to hire a full time Project or Account Manager to manage the delivery of housing insulation programs to Registered Social Landlords across the UK. The role will include supporting the sales activities, managing customer relationships, preparing installation proposals, planning and managing projects and installation teams, monitoring and ensuring installation quality, analysis of overall project performance (including customer and tenant satisfaction), measuring social impact, engaging with certification bodies and health & safety requirements, as well as preparing reports, attending customer and team meetings, and reporting back.
Applicants should have a background in project management, energy, social housing, construction or managing delivery programs in a similar role. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of social housing, built environment and sustainability. The candidate must have excellent organisational and management skills and be a good, clear communicator that would thrive under pressure, effectively manage themselves and others, learn quickly and be adaptable.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a leading high-tech, high growth company and work within a creative and dynamic team. To make the most of this exciting opportunity Q-Bot is looking for someone who is ambitious, driven and motivated by seeing their efforts have a real and lasting impact. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting, diverse and demanding role with many opportunities for career progression.
Salary will depend on experience and the successful candidate will be invited to take part in the Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP) and / or performance related pay.
Duties of the job:
- Supporting sales activities and managing customer relationships.
- Working with residents and other stakeholders so they are on board.
- Preparing proposals, planning and managing projects.
- Preparing and issuing necessary project paperwork to all parties in timely manner.
- Managing and ensuring installation quality and customer satisfaction.
- Collecting feedback, collating project data, preparing reports and presentations.
- Setting goals, tracking progress and measuring project and social impact.
- Assisting with creating customer case studies and other literature.
- Engaging with industry and working to build good track record and company credibility.
- Experience in management and delivery of distributed projects using remote installation teams.
- Knowledge and experience of the built environment and sustainability.
- Ability to plan projects, mange resources and work to deadlines.
- Drive and determination to get the job done.
- Capability of dealing with uncertainty.
- Willingness to embrace and thrive in the creative, driven and often challenging start-up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction.
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and individually.
- Fast learner and showing initiative.
- Empathetic and good at building people relationships.
- Adaptable and able to apply themselves to a broad range of areas.
- Realistic in setting expectations and a clear communicator.
Q-Bot is a high-tech start up at the forefront of robotics, sustainability and the built environment designing and building robots that help install insulation in existing homes at a fraction of the cost and disruption associated with traditional methods. The company counts a number of Local Authorities and Social Landlords among its customers (search YouTube for Q-Bot and Camden Council).
The intelligent construction robots developed by Q-Bot have a number of benefits:
- They empower operators, making them more efficient and productive.
- They allow easier, cheaper, safer and more effective execution of tasks than traditionally possible.
- They create buildings that are energy efficient, cheaper to run and more comfortable.
The company has a highly innovative technology platform with many exciting applications, a creative approach to tackling climate change, combined with a strong social agenda, helping people in fuel poverty and working with our customers to ensure a positive impact within the local community. The company's offices are based in Earlsfield, Wandsworth (South West London). Q-Bot is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV. Please note: no recruitment agents, thank you.