Residents’ Service Manager - Luxury Residential Building
Are you solution focused and calm under pressure?
Do you enjoy building strong working relationships with residents and co-workers? And are you a natural?
As the Residents’ Service Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Concierge desk, Doorman & Security; ensuring they create a positive and welcoming first impression. You will be responsible for ensuring the team provides nothing less than superior levels of customer service! As Residents’ Service Manager, you will act as the focal point of all activities that may be taking place within the development. With this role comes wide-ranging responsibility!
- To be main point of contact to the General Manager; liaising between the General Manager, Managing Agent and occupiers, ensuring that the requirements of all parties are met in the operation of the property and services
- Maintain effective all-round line management of the Concierge team through delegation and co-ordination
- Carry out all regular Concierge duties (e.g., establishing and maintaining tenants/ their representatives contact details, supervising any keys which are held, etc.)
- Ensure that any stock held is listed and kept to the stock levels required, sending stock orders to the General Manager on a regular basis
- Train staff; establishing an exceeding level of customer service as the benchmark in which the Concierge team and Doormen will be measured
- Oversee all staff administration including staff induction, training, annual rota, annual leave forms, overtime & return to work forms
- Ensure that the development is kept and maintained to high standards; inspecting, on a daily basis, all internal & external areas of the estate and reporting any defects, security or health & safety concerns to the General Manager
- Monitor contractors working within the common areas, ensuring they log in /out and are working to their prescribed method statements and risk assessments
- Oversee the management and administration for services supplied by contractors
- Prescriptively promote additional services to occupiers when appropriate by cultivating professional interactions with occupiers and having in depth knowledge of all services offered
You will be looking for wide ranging responsibilities and have a genuine enthusiasm for ensuring the smooth running of a high-end luxury residential building. It is imperative that you’re a natural leader and someone who likes to take action!
You will also:
- Be courteous and helpful to all occupiers in addition to members of the public, other staff, guests and contractors employed on the estate
- Work with integrity to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of occupiers and their guests
- Have a strong ability to work within a pressurised environment with excellent organisational and planning skills
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
If this sounds like you, please apply today!