Telesales Team Leader-Belfast
Telesales Team Leader- Belfast
£24,000 + £4,000 performance bonus
Working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK (Tech Track 100, 2014, 2015 & 2016)
PaymentSense is an award winning, high growth tech company providing awesome accessible and affordable solutions to allow small companies to take card payments. We have grown from start up to being the largest merchant services provider in the UK in just seven years, leading us to be named as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (Times Tech Track 100 and National Business Awards).
We are looking for an independent and driven telesales manager to drive our Outbound Sales Team to the next level. You will need to be able to work autonomously as your manager is based in our Hull office.
- Managing the day-to-day performance of a team of 10-12 agents
- Identify appointment productivity improvements across all data, targeting and campaign structure
- Leadership and performance management with regular 1-2-1 coaching, training and development
- Provide motivation, inspiration and confidence to the team when and where required
- Identify coaching issues and raise with CCM to help implement coaching strategies
- Drive performance improvements above and beyond expected KPI’s
- Manage any HR, sickness and holiday arrangements in accordance with company policies
- Support the roll out and adoption of all departmental incentives and competitions
- Report in to the Sales Manager (based in Hull, East Yorskshire)
- Evangelise the Paymentsense values throughout the Belfast office
- Prior experience of having managed a successful Telesales team
- A proven track record of working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- A high achiever who can demonstrate strong leadership skills
- A natural ability to work confidently with others in order to positively influence behaviour
- Ability to proactively identify coaching requirements and put in place development programmes
- A strong grasp of the KPIs required to drive commercial success in a call centre environment
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Financially motivated and exceptionally driven individual
- An outgoing, assertive and persuasive character
Why work for us?
We are a people focused company, so spend time making sure we have a great work culture, from beer Fridays to free yoga, excellent bonus schemes and extra holiday days. We win awards for what we do, and have people in the company progress from entry level roles to heads of departments.