Bespoke Software Sales Executive - Home Based Position
Bespoke Software Sales Executive
A determined and highly motivated entrepreneurial Sales Executive is required to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful professional services organisations. You will be the type of person that consistently wants to, and does, excel against their goals and thrives on the feeling of success.
The main primary purpose of your role is to focus on identifying and creating fully qualified opportunities, developing solution blueprints and closing new business contracts for bespoke software solutions.
• A track record of exceeding sales quotas and delivering results, you should have a repository of happy customers who will vouch for you.
• Extensive experience in the IT industry ideally with two thirds of your IT Career to date in a sales role
• A clear a demonstrable understanding of the software development lifecycle, development methodologies, and framework technologies.
• Experience in the following areas are not essential but will be advantageous
Successful sales of bespoke software solutions/development frameworks into one or more sectors ;Successful track record in winning Public Sector contracts; A detailed understanding of the chosen vertical market sector(s);Previous experience in selling "Cloud", SAAS or managed services solution; Closure of complex deals exceeding £250k including analysis, development, consultancy and PM services;Managing complex sales processes across multiple opportunities
• Establish and develop strategic C-level relationships with business and technology decision makers in targeted accounts that will include a large proportion of public sector organisations
• Excellent communicator with effective presentation and influencing skills
• The ability and judgement necessary to comprehensively qualify an opportunity
• The skills to manage relationships strategically for maximum short and long term value
• Experience in developing and providing high quality proposal and tender documentation
• A high level knowledge of software development processes
• Ability to analyse business processes to identify the issues and their associated sales opportunities
You will have;
• Passion, commitment and track record to exceed sales targets
• Self-driven and able to work under pressure, with the ability to organise and prioritise responsibilities and the determination to work on your own initiative with minimum direction.
• Proven Consultative Selling skills
• A "presence" and display confidence in front of senior management (both internal & external)
A strong basic salary and excellent commission earning opportunities are offered.