Accounts / Audit Senior
Due to the growth of the company, my prestigious client based in the Kendal area are recruiting for an experienced, full time Accounts Senior to join their practice in the Kendal area.
If you are looking for your next practice move then this could be an exciting opportunity for you. Reporting to the Staff Partner you will be responsible for the following :
- Preparation of Accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships along with the business tax computations and Self-Assessment returns
- Preparation of Management Accounts and VAT Returns
- Completion of assignments to deadlines reporting either directly to senior manager or partner
- Highlighting issues which the senior manager or partner need to discuss with the client
- Planning own and others time to maximum efficiency
- Giving clear and unambiguous instructions to staff on assignments
Tto be considered for this position you will have recent experience of working in practice, have strong analytical skills and an up to date technical knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards
Good IT Skills are a pre-requisite and as this is a client facing role excellent communication skills are essential.