My client is an international leader within their SSC and based in North West Leicestershire, due to expansion they now have a position for an experienced Credit Controller.
Working as part of a small team, you will be allocated your own ledger of debtor accounts and given the autonomy to manage as you see fit.
- Proactive chasing of aged debtors via telephone, working to both team and individual targets and KPI's
- Management of a ledger of up to 600 active accounts, including national / major businesses
- Resolve queries delaying payments, supply copy invoices and statements
- Creation of aged debtor reporting using MS Excel and JD Edwards Accounting Systems
- Attend weekly Debtor meetings providing cash flow forecasts
- Reconciliation of Debtor balances and ad hoc allocation of cash / processing debit / credit card payments
Applicants will have previous credit control experience, ideally gained whilst working in a busy, fast paced environment.
In return, a starting salary of up to £23,000 coupled with Bonus and Study support towards ICM can be offered.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.