Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Milton Keynes - Permanent - £26,500 - £33,500 - Education and Training
Are you seeking a new teaching position in Milton Keynes?
Do you enjoy teaching Key Stage 2 children?
Are you interested in developing your career in a school that actively supports your CPD?
If this sounds like you, I may just have the right role you are looking for...
I'm seeking a full time permanent Key Stage 2 teacher to start at a delightful academy in Milton Keynes. The post is to start from September 2017 and will accept applications from new and experienced teachers.
Why would I want to work at this school?
- You'll be working in an inspirational and exciting place where children love learning and can achieve their very best.
- You'll be working in a larger than average sized junior school with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop in your teaching career with many opportunities to take part in continuous professional development
- Brilliant facilities with a music room, MFL room, Art room, DT room and Science area
- You'll be working alongside incredibly supportive colleagues who plan collaboratively and work together
- Your salary will be paid via the Milton Keynes Education Trust teachers' salary which is above the national pay scale for teachers.
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher and interested in this great opportunity at a great junior school based in Milton Keynes, please call Hannah or email your CV to me at your earliest convenience.
A+ Teachers are a specialist education and training recruitment agency that is set up by teachers, for teachers. Established at the beginning of 2003, A+ Teachers has quickly become a dynamic leading force in Education Recruitment making the right match between teachers and schools which best suit their requirements. Look at what our current Teachers & Schools have to say about us: http://testimonials
All applications are subject to DBS checks and references
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Education and Training