Paralegal - Family Law
A Client of mine, a very well established Family Law Firm with offices across the Thames Valley area, are seeking an experienced Paralegal with excellent communication skills and a good understanding of Family Law.
- Dealing with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings
- Diary management
- Preparation of Court documents
- Arranging and instructing Counsel
- Drafting letters of advice, schedules, applications and statements
- Clerking at Court
- Creating and maintaining client/solicitor relationship
- Dealing with experts and other professionals
- Maintaining and creating new files
- Working with Senior Solicitors and other team members to ensure compliance with all internal policies and procedures and professional obligations
The role will also include general administrative duties as may be necessary and provide support to the teams and other office duties as may be necessary.
The ideal candidate should have a high level of experience in this role. He/she should have an excellent telephone manor with competent written and spoken communication abilities and be empathetic towards clients. The successful candidate should be well organised, good time management skills, able to deal with large amounts of information, have competent computer abilities, a high level of attention to detail, be flexible and able to work as part of a team. To have a good knowledge of working with case management systems (ALB) and Laserform would be an advantage but not essential. Training and support will be provided.