The SF Group is currently recruiting for an Treasury Assistant for their client based in Burton to cover a long term contract. The client offer a fantastic working environment working within a successful, thriving business.
Supporting the Treasury Manager and help co-ordinate treasury activities and administration across the group of businesses.
- Responsibility for liquidity of Group via control of ABL (Asset based Lending facility)
- Daily review/control of global Group cash management (UK/US/Europe)
- Electronic Banking using various bank platforms
- Daily trading/analysis in Treasury Instruments including FX/LCs/guarantees
- Cash flow forecasting analysis for each site including monthly reviews/calls with local FDs
- Update of all bank mandates throughout the Group
- Responsible for maintaining day to day relationships with Group's banks and interaction with key finance personnel at the Group's sites
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion are essentia
- Excellent numerical skills and a professional attitude
- Ability to communicate with all levels across the business
- High attention to detail and ability to analyse significant volumes of financial data
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, please apply today!