Churchill Howard are recruiting on behalf of a UK leading manufacturing business in Sutton Coldfield who have a new Management Accountant opportunity.
You will be responsible for working with management of the business to aid them in critical decision making. The successful candidate must be able to make relationships with key stakeholders and relay financial information to non-finance management.
- Developing and maintaining financial models for the budget and forecasting processes
- Monthly and quarterly reporting for senior stakeholders
- Making changes to costing mechanisms
- Production of monthly reporting, management information and commentary
- Managing the budget timetable and ensuring stakeholders provide accurate and useful information back to senior management
- Providing financial analysis and insight on ad hoc project work
- Assisting operational teams in the business with KPI’s
- Reviewing financial and operational business review
Candidates who will be considered are qualified accountants (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent) who demonstrate first class communication skills. They will have strong systems knowledge with strong Excel being essential and Cognos being desirable. They will show a willingness to progress through the organisation and proactively seek out methods to improve processes and contribute to overall business strategy.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.