Finance Manager / Management Accountant
Finance Manager , Management Accountant
Your new company
You will have the opportunity to work with this fast growing dynamic organisation at a time of growth and expansion.
Your new role
The role reports directly into the Finance Director and while taking the responsibility for the management accounts you will also oversee a small, but competent finance team to ensure that all project and management accounting reporting requirements are met and that all activities within the finance reporting function are sufficiently performed - an area that is at the heart of developing the strategy of the business. This role is very hands on an you will be responsible for the day to day manage accounts procedures.including;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts to strict deadlines.Trial balances in accordance with accounting standards and company policies and procedures.
- Accruals, prepayments, payroll journals etc.
- Produce variance analysis to budget/forecast for review.
- Departmental results and reviews with budget holders.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including associated schedules and registers.
- Monthly reporting as required for the board reports.
- Project Accounting
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Preparation of year-end single entity and group consolidated statutory accounts
Budgets and Forecast
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification with experience.
- Good track record and experience of working and multi-tasking within a small but busy accounts and administration environment.
- Project Accounting experience.
- Strong excel skills including the use of advanced functions and spread sheet modeling.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation that offers career progression.
Competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.