Early years / Key Stage one Teacher Wanted! - September Start
An unmissable opportunity has arisen in a well-established 5 form entry school based in Hillingdon. They are looking for an experienced Early Years or Key stage one Specialist to join them in September on a permanent basis. This is a very well-resourced school with a great team of nurturing professionals.
This opportunity is not to be missed if you are someone hungry for progression and looking for the next step up financially.
To be considered for this role:
- Must have a strong background within Early years and/or Key stage one
- Must show ability to diversify lessons and bring new ideas to the table
- Have the desire to take part in the development of the school curriculum
- Have the hunger to progress and take on leadership or whole school responsibility
What the school have to offer you:
- A permeant position starting in September
- M5 - M6 Outer London salary with a possible TLR
- Outstanding CDP scheme
Get ready for the summer by getting £250 worth of High street vouchers on us by referring any of your friends or colleagues!!!
Please send your CV to Rebecca Cooke - Email: - Tel: