Partnerships Planner - Creative Media Agency
Partnerships Planner - Creative Media Agency - Salary up to £27,000 + amazing benefits and training
This Specialist partnerships team oversee the production and execution of all partnership campaigns in the UK and Worldwide.
The environment has a more creative feel as there are people from all backgrounds, both creative and media, and a balance of skill sets across digital, radio, out of home, tv etc. and affords the visibility to the senior team. Culturally everyone knows everyone’s name and they are close knit across the wider department of 60 people.
As a leading agency they priding themselves on putting people first and rewarding staff. As winners of multiple awards this year for creativity ad campaigns and for the agency itself, they are needless to say top of their game. Year on year they have won some of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolades there are in the business!
The company culture rewards creativity, encourages collaboration and is future looking. They provide an opportunity for individuals to shine at all levels but are specifically looking for ambitious leaders.
Does this sound like the kind of team you want to join?
The role is an opportunity to develop experience working on big projects and high profile campaigns in the industry. If you are looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to express your creative flair than this is that role. You will be working with a dynamic team of 7 dedicated partnerships experts and see campaigns from the very start all the way through to completion and presenting back to clients.
As a specialist partnerships planner on this team you will have the opportunity to work in truly cross channel partnerships with big clients globally.
- Working across multi-media (although virtually all partnerships have some focus on digital)
- Providing project management support to the team, as well as leading smaller scale partnerships with support of a Manager
- Liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders e.g. clients, media owners and agency partners (creative & PR agencies etc.)
- Working on projects from start to finish (idea generation, reviewing media owner responses, activation, delivery and reporting)
- Supplying a point of view on new opportunities and potential media partners in response to a brief
- 18 months minimum experience as an Exec or Planner within a media agency or media owner, with digital planning / buying experience
- Understanding & knowledge of content and partnerships
- Previous experience working on media Partnerships will be extremely advantageous
- Confident in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Be hyper-organised & have good project management skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive & creative - be a 'yes’ person
- Team player but also be able to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, with previous experience of media plans and putting together client presentations
- Comfortable with numbers: good basic understanding of maths (including but not limited to algebra and statistics)
- Presentation skills
- Previous experience in working well under pressure & working to deadlines
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Dickenson.