Store Manager - Barry
£22-24,000 + bonus and company benefits
We are looking for a Store Manager to join a successful business and expanding nationwide company operating a number of retail catering concepts at their operation in Barry.
You will have a background working as a manager or assistant manager in fast paced high volume branded fast food operations, restaurants, or pubs, and be looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious and expanding company that can offer genuine long term career progression.
You will need your own transport.
ROLE - STORE MANAGER
As the Store Manager you will have full operational responsibility for the operation.
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team.
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Recruit, train, and develop people and teams
- Control stock, costs, and budgets
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - STORE MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant/restaurant manager in busy branded pubs, restaurants, or fast food operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Staff recruitment, selection, and training
- Drive for results - strives to improve performance
- Stock management
- Passion to succeed
- An outgoing and positive personality and outlook
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, dynamic, and exciting company as they continue to expand and open new concepts.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.