An prestigious award winning UK Cyber Security firm based in London and Belfast.
Responsible for sales of Smart Cyber Intelligence and Data Breach Detection platform into corporate accounts, you’ll be working as part of a small team to fuel our growth into the commercial sector. With clients across a wide range of industry segments, you’ll need to be able to think on your feet, and identify the value match that we brings to each opportunity.
Generous base salary + commission (100% OTE) Pension plan
Bonus for introducing a new employee
- Experienced in selling new technology into large corporate organizations
- Able to quickly build confidence with customers, and discover the value match between our capability, and a customer’s use-case
- Working knowledge or experience of GDPR and/or threat intelligence
- Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skills
- Demonstrable sales track record leading and closing opportunities
- Effectively prioritises multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
- Effectively balances short and long term priorities
- Highly proficient in creating and closing new sales acquisitions
- Comfortable working in a small, high-growth startup environment
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating our value proposition to customers and closing contracts
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results within CRM
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers
- Develop deep understanding of us and our UK competitive landscape
- Build strong customer relationships through deep and wide customer contacts to grow the business
- Delivers agreed revenue, margin, growth and mix targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage a number of complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Negotiating commercial terms when acting as the sole opportunity lead
- 5+ years of client-facing sales experience.
- Current experience selling into the UK B2B market. Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is essential.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients