**** Music Teacher ****
**** ASAP Start ****
***** Lambeth ****
An independent SEN school in Lambeth is recruiting a Music teacher to start ASAP. This is a full time permanent position.
The school provides education and life skills to children aged 5-19 years old, with a range of needs including SEMH, ADHD and ODD.
The successful applicant will have experience working with students who have SEN. You will be required to teach Music to KS4 students. You will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons accessible to all learning abilities.
Key skills and experience needed:
- QTS or QTLS
- Experience teaching Music
- Confident working within an SEN school
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Keizsha Armstrong at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities company.