Children’s Service Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Children’s Service Manager in Camden, North West London to take ownership of a new project for a childcare charity service. You will be supporting children with learning disabilities through a variety of services including outreach 1 to 1, respite care, day services and play therapy sessions.
As Children’s Service Manager, you will support and mentor your team to achieve positive outcomes through your creative and passionate leadership qualities. Your duties will include:
- Monitoring performance and behaviour of your team, ensuring they have a detailed knowledge of the people they support with regular assessments and care plans
- Liaising with families and external agencies to represent the people you support
- Ensuring all members of the team receive supervision and appraisals
- Inspiring and leading staff to deliver quality outcomes
- Ensuring a Proactive, Positive and Friendly approach with fresh new ideas
- Recruitment and selection of care team members as required
What do I need to become a Children’s Service Manager?
- Previous experience supporting children with learning disabilities is essential
- Ideally have previous management skills within a supported living or outreach service
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent and willing to work towards Level 5
This is an exciting opportunity to join a charity in an exciting phase of growth, with a long-term future ahead. If you are excited by this opportunity and want to find out more, please click on 'Apply’ and we will be in touch.