Contact Centre Bid Manager
Bid Manager (Contact Centre)
South Wales / South West
Salary - Depending on level and experience - up to £65K
CCA Recruitment are working closely with a large business who operate internationally within the outsourcing space. We are supporting in the search for an experienced Bid Manager who has been involved with the end to end process involved with acquiring new contact centre campaigns. You will co-ordinate a team to create proposals for the contact centre function.
- Manage teams to research and create complex propositions to include multiple channels and locations for clients based both in the UK and overseas.
- Utilise different areas of the business as well as various external support functions.
- Encourage best practice and direct the team to ensure deadlines and processes are adhered to.
- Ensure correspondance between key stakeholders is managed and logged appropriately.
- Work in tandem with the sales and solutions contacts to create a smooth and consistent sales cycle.
- Anticipate RFI, PQQ and RFP correspondance and deal with accordingly.
Key Experience Required:
- Must have held a Bid Manager role in previous role to include managing a team
- Must have completed Bids for a contact centre function within the BPO Industry
- Proven experience or working to deadlines successfully
- Travel may be required so a full and valid Passport is essential.
- Experience of successful bid proposals within the financial services industry would be adventageous.
Key Skills Required:
- Be able to multi-task confidently and effectively.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Have a strong commercial accumen and be business minded.
- Enjoy and thrive within a team environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and proficient in in MS packages.
For more information please apply to this role.