Are you an experienced Automotive Parts professional?
Parts Manager - Super Car Brand
£30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car
Working Hours - 8am - 6pm 5 days a week and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Due to continuing business success and growth our client - a Super Car brand have a fantastic opportunity available for a Parts Manager to join their dealership in Northampton.
You will be working to ensure the effective, efficient and profitable operation of the Parts Department, enhancing and maximising customer relations and providing the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times. Your responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining a satisfactory parts service to other dealership departments.
· Assisting with any internal or external Sales or Aftersales promotions when required.
· Ensuring the Parts Department achieves budget objectives by weekly evaluation of operational costs, expenditure, labour hours sold etc.
· Monitoring sales to ensure due emphasis is placed on selling most profitable lines.
· Ensuring the sale of all necessary items to support customers' requirements.
· Ensuring stock levels are in accordance with budget.
· Ensuring that staff absences can be covered effectively by competent members of staff.
· Maintaining an effective 'lost sales' record system and take remedial action as necessary.
· Direct liaison with manufacturers, suppliers and customers as appropriate.
· Keeping all members of staff informed of departmental performance levels, progress, expectations and any other relevant information.
The ideal Parts Manager:
The successful candidate will be customer focused at all times with excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and must have previous prestige experience and have ADP Kerridge experience. You will also possess:
· Team player with leadership skills.
· Be an effective delegator and share responsibility.
· Good communication skills.
· Experience of working within budgets and to be financially aware
· Supervisory / Management skills
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Parts Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen