Trainee recruitment consultants- Reading based
sales, telesales, b2b sales, selling, business development sales, sale, sell
Roc Search are a top 100 company to work for in the UK and are a leading IT and Engineering recruitment consultancy. 10 years old this year and over the last 4 years we've rapidly expanded from our HQ in Reading town center in The Blade, to 7 global offices including Austin, Frankfurt, London, Manchester and New York.
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will consist of business development, being proactive in making both cold and warm canvass calls to clients and candidates. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will resource for candidates and will be given the tools to access them, such as job boards, social media and our database. Additional to this you will write adverts to attract the best candidates and manage responses. When speaking to clients you will capture their requirement by taking a thorough job specification over the phone as well as meet with them face to face.
At Roc-Search we offer trainee recruitment consultants:
* A competitive starting salary.
* An uncapped commission scheme with no threshold - realistic first year OTE of £30,000 - £40,000. The opportunity of making over £100K in 3 years!
* Structured and transparent fast-track career progression from Trainee to Senior Management, based on performance.
* Work in one of our 7 state of the art offices worldwide - Reading, London, Manchester, Truro, Frankfurt, Austin and New York, which can offer international opportunities for you.
* Company Car Target.
* Free gym membership.
* Industry Leading Training programme with in house trainers.
* Fresh fruit daily.
We love to celebrate success and achievements and offer the opportunity to:
* Hit 5* Luxury holiday incentives every 6 months - Cancun, Ibiza, Val D'Isere, Las Vegas and Dubai.
* Hit Lunch club incentives to Michelin Star Restaurants such as Crazy Bear, L'Ortolan, Ascot Races and Henley Regatta.
* Friday beer fridge and Prosecco for the girls ?
* A hard working and fun environment.
* Team incentives to go Paintballing, Go-Karting, Cocktail making, scratch cards, team dinners etc.
* Pool table, PlayStation and table tennis.
What are we looking for in a trainee recruitment consultant:
* 0-1 years in some form of sales environment - Retail, Call Centre, Banking, telesales, estate agency, mobile phone shops etc.
* Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment.
* Good communication skills.
* Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience.
* Full UK driver's license - desirable but not essential!
You will be given the opportunity to build a thriving career. You don't need to have experience in recruitment, we will teach you everything you need to know. Roc Search are the 12th Best Small Company to work for in the UK 2017 and have been awarded management of the year.
Apply today or call Hettie Wiggins on to find out how you can further your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.