Commercial Finance Analyst
My client are a well-respected real estate business in the heart of London. This role sits within the student accommodation team where they look after 100+ properties.
As Commercial Finance Analyst you will deliver analytical insight to senior management to enable informed decisions to me made.
- To build relationships with relevant stakeholders and senior management , providing financial awareness and highlighting potential risks and opportunities to senior management
- Responsible for month end processes
- Prepare accurate weekly and monthly reports including explanations for variances against budget/prior years
- Produce management information to proactively identify business performance and trends
- Taking ownership for the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Continuous review of accounting processes and controls
- Support growth strategy with financial analysis
- Keep up to date with trends and developments
The ideal candidate profile is someone who is a qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA preferred), with key experience within a business partnering heavy role. You should be confident with engaging with and influencing stakeholders and senior management and be able to handle the full month end process.
As Commercial Finance Analyst you must be results focused with the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining accuracy. A positive approach with the ability to adapt swiftly is important.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: