Business Development Manager - Audio Visual Live Events
Position: Business Development Manager - Audio Visual Live Events
Salary/Package: £35,000 - £40,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Professional Training and Progression
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing one of the UK's top Live Events companies in their search for an experienced and tenacious Business Development Manager.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position being based from the company's south London headquarters, working a standard Monday-Friday week.
Some travel to client sites and attendance of trade shows will be involved in the role so infrequent unsociable hours of work should be expected.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Securing new business to the company's portfolio through successful marketing
- Representing the brand at trade conferences and industry events
- Staying abreast of developments and trends in the audio visual market
- Liaising closely with clients to provide quotations and form briefs for upcoming projects
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A proven background in a Business Development/Sales role
- Insider knowledge and genuine interest in Audio Visual technology
- Confident with client interaction and face-to-face business
- Extremely proactive and organised personality
- Effective communicator
- A competitive basic salary
- Company Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Professional training
- Progression to more senior roles
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit