Accounts Manager - Legal Sector
A small niche US firm based in the city are looking for a senior legal cashier to run the accounts function and liaise with the UK partners and US finance team to ensure the smooth running of the finances and all compliance is adhered to. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing firm and they have grown by almost 50% in the past year due to increased workload. It would really suit someone who is a self starter and is happy working alone but enjoys the atmosphere and quirks of a small office (25 staff) and is looking to encourage and embrace the growth the firm is going through.
Senior Legal Cashier
City of London
£35,000 - £45,000
- Daily responsibility for managing and reconciling bank and client accounts.
- Raising and loading client and supplier invoices and making payments.
- Producing and reviewing WIP reports (weekly and ad hoc)
- Producing monthly management reports.
- Managing VAT return process every quarter/ Quarterly HMRC Inland Revenue return for intermediaries
- Chasing overdue client payments, either by phone, email or in writing
- Raising bills within agreed timeframe
- Monitor the cash balances of the firm's bank accounts to make sure accounts are appropriately funded.
- Producing monthly management reports
- Assist with the preparation of the firm's annual budget.
You must have experience working within a legal firm and be familiar with SAR rules. Experience as a legal cashier is essential and my client would only consider candidates with this experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.