Contract Manager (Eastleigh)
Position: Contract Manager (Hard and Soft Landscape Construction)
Location: Based from Eastleigh Head Office but role will cover the Hampshire and Dorset regions
Salary: Circa £35,000 + company vehicle, profit related bonus, healthcare and pension
Our client is a thriving multi-skilled landscape contracting business, undertaking all aspects of hard and soft landscaping for the commercial sector.
- Delivery of hard and soft landscape construction projects.
- Delivery of contracts in line with safety requirements, on time, budget and in conformance to specification to the client’s satisfaction.
- Manage all contracts efficiently to ensure delivery on time and to specification whilst achieving at least the tendered margins
- Strong operational experience, particularly of hard landscape construction, being able to confidently lead on construction matters
- Accurate costings with all ordering being undertaken in line with budget and company procedures to deliver the targeted sales and margin requirements
- Ensure safety is observed at all times with no breaches of policy and working within the company's ISO standards
Candidate Experience & Skills
- Highly experienced contract manager ideally having worked within a construction environment
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- A good understanding of hard and soft landscape construction
- Ideally one of the following health and safety qualifications: SMSTS / CSCS / IOSH / NEBOSH
- Experience with contractual structure, frameworks and contract negotiation
- Experience of managing own teams and sub-contractors
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong contract and project management skills plus ideally a broad base of industry knowledge
- PC literate with Microsoft Office, Excel and Word skills
Interested candidates should forward their CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search and Selection