My client, a large service provider in the Stockport area, is looking for a Management Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be working within a large, dynamic finance team where you will produce full management accounts, prepare year end and also half year group reporting packs to Senior Management.
You will have extensive experience of producing accurate and timely accounts to be considered for this position
Your main duties will include but are not limited to;
- Production of management accounts and other financial information for senior management
- Ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled to supporting documentary evidence and that all reconciliations and support are referenced and filed on the period end file.
- Reviewing all expense claims for all allocated companies for validity and ensuring correct taxation treatment for VAT, income tax, corporation tax etc.
- Preparing year-end and half-year group reporting packs and any relevant statutory accounts in line with group accounting policies.
- Preparing year-end tax pack and referencing to supporting documentation. Submitting to Group Tax Department and resolving any queries promptly.
- Attendance at management meetings and any other meetings as requested by client company management.
- Production of annual budgets and rolling forecasts.
You will ideally be able to work to an Excel Advanced level and be able to handle large amounts of data. You will need great attention to detail and the ability to work within a fast paced and demanding environment.
You will ideally be qualified in ACCA/CIMA or studying towards.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and to grow within a successful company. If you feel you have the correct attributes for this role then please send your CV to for immediate consideration.