Technical & Safety Compliance Coordinator - Iconic London Building
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical & Safety Compliance Coordinator to join a leading team within an Iconic landmark building within London.
This key position will report to the Head of Technical Services and areas of responsibility will include: -
- To coordinate, record and maintain all technical, environmental and H&S Statutory compliance administration
- To be the main point of contact for all safe systems of work for the site
- Management of permit to work processes/procedures
- Data capture and reporting
- To support the Head of Technical Services in wider operational areas
- Support and assist on all internal and external auditors
- To undertake risk assessments, safety & technical audits in line with legislation
- Support and attend regular H&S Site Meetings
- Support wider administration as needed
- Working with compliance systems (such as QUOODA)
- Supporting ISO Standards ISO14001 / OHSAS1800
Ideal candidates will hold proven H&S, Compliance Administration experience which includes use of compliance systems. Also wider experience of ISO and site safety processes/procedures.
This is a great opportunity within a iconic building.
Contact us now for further information.