Account Executive - Cloud Analytics Insurance Sector
Account Executive required by a leading vendor of Cloud Analytics. A sales expert, you will be accomplished at dealing directly with financial sector clients (particularly retail banks or insurers). You will help secure results for a market leading listed (NASDAQ: MSTR) global company. This role is part of a global expansion to drive annual revenue to $1 billion.
Account Executive Role
- The Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
- Selling Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Present business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure.
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients.
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue.
Account Executive Experience
- Finance industry experience essential.
- At least 5 years of direct selling experience for large/major enterprise technology company.
- Experience selling software license required.
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Medial optional but preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- Experience and training in value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric selling etc.).
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- High Levels of social perceptiveness and customer service.
- Self -Driven, motivated and result orientated.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.