Front End Developer
An opportunity for a talented front end developer with at least 3- 4 years hands on experience in a digital/creative agency environment, creating high quality HTML5 websites and applications to join an onsite agency team working with a global automotive client.
A keen eye for detail is essential to ensure all work is visually appealing, created to specification, fully tested and suitably prepared for presentation by the project manager to client.
The developer must have a "can-do" attitude, be willing to put forward best practice ideas and have a keen eye for detail, making sure that all work is produced to the highest standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
There is support from a central team but this team will be independent and need to support itself so leadership experience is required.
* Experience with development tools Git, Sass, Less, Grunt, Jenkins
* Good knowledge of developing for cross device desktop, tablet and mobile.
* Ability to adhere to strict guidelines for both creative and technical.
* Very good eye for detail.
* Good knowledge of Adobe CS software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
Advantageous but not essential
* Experience with SDL Tridion