Diverse Recruitment solutions are working with a Chesterfield based market leader in producing data for the utility industry.
Due to an expending team we require Production Operatives to mechanically assemble kits, to conduct electronic assembly tasks involving hand soldering, hand placement, cable and wire assembly, and other general assembly techniques for production.
The successful candidate will be required to;
• Carry out hand soldering on various products to a quality high standard.
• Conduct any general assembly tasks including the use of hand tools, fixtures and fitting.
• Have an understanding of mechanical and electronic assembly techniques and components.
• Maintain quality of own work within production.
The ideal candidate will be required to
• Undertake various manufacturing tasks involving hand placement, soldering and assembly
• Carry out basic mechanical tasks using small tools and other general assembly tasks.
• Have Previous experience required within a production background
• Full time temp to perm position 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
• 12 week temporary to permanent placement