Semi Senior /Senior- Practice Firm
We are currently recruiting for a firm of business and tax advisors based near Tamworth. They are looking to recruit an AAT Qualified/ACCA Part Qualified Semi Senior into the business as they are looking to grow the team due to increased work load.
Applicants MUST have practice experience
- Accounts Preparation from incomplete records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- VAT returns
- Personal Tax/ Corporation Tax
- Management Accounts
- Payroll ( Desirable not necessary)
- You will have excellent communications skills and be able to liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Be able to work in a fast moving and evolving environment
- Be able to work in a team and provide a high quality of service
- Have good attention to detail
- Be keen to develop your career in the profession
- Ideally be currently working in a firm of accountants
In return you will get a competitive salary, Study support ( if required) and the potential to progress your career in a leading firm.
Does this opportunity match your career aspirations? If so please apply by sending your CV in the first instance. I look forward to hearing from you.
Not What You Were Looking For?
If this opportunity doesn’t quite hit the mark but you have practice experience and would like to investigate alternatives please contact us. You can send your CV to this job or Link In with me - Jo Wain.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialised Public Practice recruitment business and this represents just one of our many assignments. We specialise in:
- Accounts, Audit and Business Assurance
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success story.