We are looking to recruit a Telesales / Telemarketer for our multinational financial services business based in Stockport. This is a permanent role with a basic salary of £14,000 - £18,000 plus bonuses and benefits.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK with satellite offices in the US and over 100 employees globally.
There are loads of benefits of working in their team – office culture is 21st century, there is a healthy bonus and reward scheme, and excellent opportunities to further your career.
What are we looking for? The Telesales / Telemarketer will be lead generating, booking appointments for field and technical presales teams, and appointment generating. You will be responsible for generating opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting into large companies. Our client has an excellent portfolio of products and works with some of the biggest names in UK and US industry.
What are we looking for from the Telesales / Telemarketer?
- Sales experience desired (but not essential) – a track record of hitting targets advantageous
- Positivity – our client has a cool culture – they look for positive, proactive people.
- A desire to succeed and to further your career.
Key responsibilities of the Telesales / Telemarketer:
- Generating leads & opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing customers
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Be a trusted member of the core account team and help define the business approach for your
Specific region and deliver a joint strategy
- Collaborating with field sales teams
- Pipeline management
This is an excellent opportunity for a Telesales / Telemarketer to join a fantastic business with long term career progression
Apply now to become the Telesales / Telemarketer.