Security Systems Installation Engineer
This is a very well established Security Services company within Oxford and the home counties. They are a supplier and installer of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry Systems catering for all budgets and levels of security required within the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.? Their staff are the key to their business so they look after them and keep them!!!
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for a Security Installation Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering areas within Oxford and the home counties and sometimes into London
- Mostly Installation and sometimes Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms
- 90% of the work with commercial properties, 10% with domestic properties
- Installation Experience of Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls is essential
- Servicing of security equipment an advantage but not essential
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential as training given.
- Ideally living in or around the home counties
- £28-32k basic
- Company Van, phone,
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.