KennedyPearce Consulting are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning travel company based in the center of London. As a result of recent internal restructuring, the finance department are seeking a senior financial accountant with approximately 5 years' experience post-qualification.
- Ensure the finance department produce timely and accurate reports
- Implement policies, procedures, regulations and systems defined by the global finance functions
- Close communication with other business functions regarding all financial matters
- provide leadership and mentoring for direct reports
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the firms reporting
- Drive continuous improvement within the assigned scope in close alignment with regional finance functions.
Qualifications and experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA
- Approximately 5 years of financial reporting experience
- Experience in managing people
- Ability to operate in a dynamic global environment
- Systems knowledge: Hyperion HFM, AX and Excel