Paraplanner - Liverpool - up to £30,000
Our well established financial management client is looking to grow the team with the addition of a Paraplanner. The role of the Paraplanner is to support the IFA’s and Practice Manager when informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products. A great opportunity for a company who are currently in the process of receiving backing from a national advisory firm. A brand new role for someone to put their stamp on!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Benefits: 8% pension contribution, free parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 3x death in service, a brand new role to shape and make your own!
- Supporting the IFA(s) in research and analysis to meet clients’ needs and objectives.
- Supporting the IFA(s) in preparing and drafting Client financial plans and suitability reports.
- Managing the preparation of Client Financial Plans and Suitability Reports.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Managing the research and analysis of financial products to meet Client requirements.
- Managing the presentation of technical data to the IFA(s).
- FCA related and other regulatory issues.
- Any changes to the FCA rules.
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Attending client meetings with IFA if required.
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Managing, recording and monitoring Client annual reviews on behalf of IFA(s)
- Providing support for the IFA(s) allowing the IFA(s) to focus on Client relationships and meeting business targets
- Assisting the IFA(s) with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed
- Assisting the IFA Technical Manager/Compliance Officer with the provision of administration functions to meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Compliance administration and reporting
- Financial Crime Administration
- Complaints handling and reports
- Compliance liaison with external parties where appropriate
- Maintain and update all Compliance MI
- Implement and manage Compliance training programme
- Designated compliance activities
- Researching and developing IT Systems in line with the business objectives
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Assisting the IFA Technical Manager with annual technical reviews of services and products.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.