Credit Control - Team Leader
We are looking for a Credit Control Team Leader for a dynamic and very successful Milton Keynes-based client. Solid Credit Control experience is a must, as is experience in supervising a team, combining high standards of accuracy and delivering excellent customer service.
The Client: A large, well established market leader with a fast paced, dynamic working environment. They offer a stable, supportive working environment for the right people and encourage ambitious individuals to progress.
Job Scope: To provide day to day management of the Credit Control function; supporting the team and helping with the more complex accounts to ensure they are reconciled in good time. You will need to ensure that cash collection and targets are met and maintain and build good relationships with clients and key, internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for part of the Credit Control team, leading, motivating and mentoring staff.
- Building relationships with clients to reduce exposure to potential aged debt.
- Weekly, Monthly and quarterly 1-2-1 meetings within the Credit Control team.
- Liaising with the Group Credit Manager & Senior Credit Controllers to develop new reporting criteria.
- Always striving to improve communication and relationship building across the business.
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve outstanding queries and develop processes.
- Monitoring, developing and constantly reviewing procedures.
- Responsible for Team motivation, ensuring accuracy of allocation of receipts, minimising unallocated receipts and unused credit notes.
- Ensuring that Sales Ledger records are accurate and fully up to date.
Experience and personal attributes required:
- Good communication and rapport building skills.
- Experience of supervising staff
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel user.
- Demonstrable Credit Control expertise.
- Confident in task delegation.