Deputy Unit Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Unit Manager to join one a superb provider of care within Scotland. Home has an outstanding reputation in the area and they are looking for someone to join the management team and provide assessment an intervention for individuals with Learning Disabilities and/or autistic spectrum disorder as well as complex needs and challenging behaviours. The opportunity offers an excellent working environment with genuine career progression opportunities with a company at the top of their game.
Clinical Nurse Manager - Requirements-
- Nurse qualified - RMN or RNLD
- Must have a current, Valid NMC PIN
- Previous management experience essential
- Proven leader and have worked with varied stakeholders.
Clinical Nurse Manager - Responsibilities-
- Supporting vulnerable adults with LD and/or autistic spectrum disorders.
- Provide effective leadership and be a role model to your staff team.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams as well as local authority.
- Overall responsibility for the high quality of care that is expected.
- Create a culture of change, and innovations, with regards to the nursing workforce with the aim of improving the quality of care.
- Creating and sustaining an environment that promotes positive behavioural support and meaningful activities.
- Person centred approach to care delivery
If you are interested in this vacancy please forward your CV to and I will respond. Alternatively, for more information on this role call .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."