Float Legal Secretary
We are currently recruiting a Float PA/Legal Secretary to join our client, a leading international legal practice based in London.
The ideal candidate will provide a high level of support to the central resource and legal teams.
- Diary and travel arrangements for lawyers
- Audio/copy typing, drafting legal documents and correspondence
- Liaise with clients, colleagues and third parties and forward information and messages accordingly
- Handle confidential information
- Assist with credit control procedures
- Any other tasks that might be required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritise daily workload autonomously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to build internal network across the offices, departments and teams
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
This is a full-time permanent position based in London with a starting salary of £37,000.
Apply now with an updated version of your CV.