Customer Supply Coordinator
Role: Customer Supply Analyst
Pod is currently partnering with a Global FMCG brand. They are looking to bring in a passionate and bright Customer Supply Analyst for their team.
- As a Customer Supply Analyst you will manage the OTD process of a number of UK customers
- Management of shipment for domestic orders - Logistics Service Providers (LSP)
- A Customer Supply Analyst will ensure orders are picked packed and delivered to meet customer and business expectations
- Resolve queries raised by customers, sales manager or credit control using internal database
- Provide fantastic communication with Retailers and be the first point of contact
- Excellent communicator and with the best interpersonal skills ever
- Problem analyst and problem solver with a 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiastic and persuasive
- Experienced in Order Processing/Customer Service - order to delivery/order to cash process
We are accepting outstanding graduates who would like to start their career in FMCG.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.