This is a great opportunity to join the growing marketing team of LetsClick, a successful e-commerce organisation based in North London.
At LetsClick we are passionate about many things - most importantly we are passionate about our biggest and strongest asset - our staff. We value our staff and build a culture of integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
LetsClick operates from a beautiful open space office based in North London (Southgate). Showing solid year on year growth we want to become one of the leading suppliers of Health and Beauty product in Europe and require the best and most motivated in the field to drive the business forward.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, commercially thinking and hands-on marketing manager with a 'can do’ attitude who is looking for a new challenge.
- Oversee our marketing activities including PPC, Email, Affiliates, SEO and Creative
- Deliver a marketing strategy that is based on revenue, ROI, internal (conversion rate) and external (marketing) growth
- Assist with building a successful trade plan
- Working closely with our other e-commerce team to deliver revenue growth
- Bring quality customers to our website and drive customer retention
- Deliver measurable results and report these to management on a regular basis
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience within a retail / e-commerce environment (better if in the health and beauty sector)
- Strong experience in at least 2 or 3 of the following marketing activities: PPC, Email, Affiliates, SEO or Creative
- A commercial / sales driven mind set and a very hands on approach to achieving goals
- Highly analytical and good attention to detail
- Positive thinking, enthusiastic and able to operate in a fast paced retail environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC / MS Office / Reporting skillset
- Passionate about marketing and a high degree of initiative
- Be a team player yourself and have the ability to influence, manage and motivate your own team
If you have at least 3 years of marketing experience in the e-commerce / retail sector and are a reliable, organised, motivated and positive thinking professional with strong commercial awareness then please send your CV with a cover letter to LetsClick. A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding and dynamic firm. We look forward to hearing from you!
Short job spec:
- Start Date: Available Immediately
- Company: LetsClick
- Location: North London
- Job Title: Marketing and E-commerce Manager
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
- Days: 5 days a week (full time)
- Holidays: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Job Type: Permanent (initial 6 month probationary period)
Job Type: Full-time
- E-Commerce: 3 years
- Marketing: 3 years
- Retail: 3 years
- SEO or Creative: 1 year
- PPC: 1 year
- Email Marketing / Affiliates: 1 year