Retail Manager - VW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly successful and motivated Retail Manager with a proven track record for delivering an exceptional customer experience and commercial performance, to join the team at our Volkswagen dealership in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive exceptional levels of customer service which will promote loyalty, retention and satisfaction of the brand and dealership.
In addition, you support the Sales Manager in ensuring sales process is managed in accordance with the customer needs, along with Company and brand requirements, all to the highest standards of Integrity.
Finally, you will support our Sales teams via coaching and process management in order to achieve department profitability, finance and customer experience objectives.
Compliance & Standards
- To ensure that the personal contribution (and that of direct reports where applicable) is consistent with the principle and outcomes of `treating customer fairly`; in accordance with all laws; regulatory principles and rules; and in line with group policies and guidelines.
- Ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to for both Finance & Insurance.
- Ensure all colleagues are engaged and competent in the sale of finance products, whilst also ensuring that all documentation is to the required standard of quality and completion.
- To assist with managing external relationships in particular with Finance and Insurance companies over proposals.
Business Performance & Customer Experience
- To ensure the sales process is followed and all sales activities are systematically managed, including direct negotiation with customers if required, to ensure that deals retain maximum profit and customer satisfaction is delivered to the highest possible standards.
- To support the Sales Manager to control and monitor the Sales Executive prospect system ensuring that all information is being entered, updated and used effectively in line with brand and JMG requirements.
- Ensure there is a clear and effective presentation process for products and services appropriate to each individual customer`s circumstances and requirements.
- In conjunction with the management team has responsibility for developing marketing opportunities for vehicles and financial services products.
- With guidance from the Sales Manager, be accountable for the effective implementation a finance renewal and prospecting process, ensuring all existing customers are contacted at the optimum time with the most appropriate solution/offer and with exceptional levels of service.
- Responsible for providing business reports to management.
- Responsible for chairing where needed on-site meetings related to sales, financial services and related products.
Managing & Leading People
- In conjunction with Sales Management, provide appropriate levels of training, coaching and guidance to Sales Executives as required on all areas relating to the Sales Process, deal management and customer journey.
- To offer coaching and training where required to Sales Executives, ensuring the above is achieved and all the sales department remain aware of current and relevant consumer law, market conditions and competitors activity.
- To conduct and participate in the Sales Executive performance management processes in collaboration with the Sales Manager, including monthly and annual performance reviews, induction and personal development support.
- To deputise where necessary for the Sales Manager if absent from business.
- To carry out from time to time as directed tasks in addition to the above that are both reasonable and within your capabilities.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
- Experience in successfully operating within the automotive sales industry, ideally within a supervisory role
- Experience of working as part of a team with shared objectives and personal performance goals
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Sound financial and commercial understanding and awareness
- Able to interpret financial and other statistical information
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, and a competent communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- High levels of integrity
- Must be able to work on own initiative
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related bonus scheme, company car, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE