An exceptional elderly nursing home have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN). The ideally-located nursing home is rated "good" by the CQC for providing elderly and dementia nursing care to elderly residents within a modern, purpose built nursing environment.
As part of an established and successful elderly care group, the nursing home can offer successful RGN or RMN candidates a very competitive salary (up to £37k!), pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression - both locally and nationwide.
- Full and Part Time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation and Uniform Provided
- Monitoring Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
Salary: £28,080 - £37,440 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going trainingIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy